All 5 art Reviews

Muffet Wins Muffet Wins

Let me start with saying that I like how this looks.
I have a question though. As a spider Muffet has 8 limbs. Did you change it to 6 on purpose?

G3no responds:

yes, i ran out of space in putting more arms, putting all of them would have looked forced

Ami_Figma Ami_Figma

Is there something wrong with her neck? It looks crooked.
Also... the helmet(?) doesn't look right. I know there is perspective and all but it looks like the left side of it sticks close to the head and on the right there is extra room for hair.

Other than that it looks pretty nice.

Purple Panties Purple Panties

Is this just me or the outline looks like it was drawn with chalk?
When I look at this picture I feel like my eyesight has worsened. I'm not sure if that was your intention.
Beside that effect it would look alright,

StudioArkhein responds:

Actually, the brush I used is a standard in Clip Studio Paint called CHALK, so good eye there. Sorry for having destroyed your vision though, as it was merely an attempt at creating a more fresh and loose feel, as compared to my regular, solid inking brush, which can be a bit stodgy sometime. Thanks for the comment.

3D apartment design 3D apartment design

I personally don't think that apartment design is qualified as 3D art just because it's made in 3D. I feel that I should judge if I would like to live in such place rather than as a form of art. If this would be a game where I can walk around I could judge this as an artstyle but as it is as still picture- not really. Your other apartment design looks more cartoony but still it's a bit hard for me to look at it just as on 3D art.
Well... I'm rating this 2,5 stars cause it doesn't look bad.

Wired Judgement Wired Judgement

How did I end up in this situation? What do they want from me? Will they only watch? Or will they do something? They're gigantic and all around me. They could crush me if they so desire. But can they actually think? Or is their every action scripted. Won't they do anything to me unless I do something wrong? I don't know. I'm scared and filled with anticipation.

Great work man