The Return The Return

Let me review this animation as it plays along.

"The bar is their home"... Who are they? I mean if you're talking about the characters that appear on the screen I still don't know who they are.... This text is kind of unnecessary.

The girl comes back home(?) some dude is just looking what's outside through the window. He turns around WHOA! Snake eyes! Disinterested snake eyes but still.

"The threats are defeated"... Next scene: Shows possible threat. (I know character might not know about it but it could be portrayed better)

"People are active again".... What does it even mean?... I guess it's from your comics but It looks so weird to someone who don't even know what's going on... It feels a bit like end scene of season finale of some animated series.... I don't even know these characters... It's not a good concept for single animation... The story looks like it's ending an arc... and I didn't even know what it was about.

Some weird creatures... Another disinterested person... Red jumping mouse...

"We can all feel safe again"... Suuure. Who could argue that when you say it with such face expression?

Was it supposed to be creepy?

Well... there's not much happening and everything that is happening I don't care about... How could I? I don't feel connected to the characters. I don't know what's this about.
Also... if it's from your comics that means you make them. You can share it too.

Platonic love ½ (Sample-Muestra) Platonic love ½ (Sample-Muestra)

Why is all of the animation happening on the left side of the screen? And like... in a poster.
Judging by the text at the end this isn't the entire animation you're going to make with this song
BUT! Even if you want to give here for example a scene where someone comes into the shot from the right or something 20 seconds of weird camera shot is way too long... actually I'm not sure if any amount of time would be acceptable.

But hey, your art looks alright and thumbnail made me want to see what this animation is all about.
So yeah: you're pretty fine on the art department but think about how you want to present stuff too. From which angle, how far away etc

Wrecked with a Black Rose ;) Wrecked with a Black Rose ;)

You can't be serious... This site isn't made for let's plays... Go on youtube dude...

Rats Newgrounds Rats Newgrounds

This is terrible... Using anything other than slipper makes me feel like I'm only prolonging this experience.
Do you like doing the same thing over and over? Good, because you need to click a bunch of times on one rat/mouse and then you have to do it... times 200... per level.

Boomerang Chang 2 Boomerang Chang 2

"-Hey, let's make a game in which enemies come from both sides but since you have a boomerang you can only shoot right.
-Why can't you just shoot left too?...
-The game is going to be more challenging this way, duh..."

Do we really have to cripple game characters to make games "more challenging"?

If I got it totally wrong and there's an actual reason why you can only shoot right I'd like to know it.
(And yes, I know that this is a continuation of the serie)

sushistory responds:

"-Hey, sure there is a reason."

Blind Typer Blind Typer

Why the "correct sound" plays only every other time?...
Also... some of the letters are impossible for me to distinguish when they're said in these voices(especially the woman's voice) I'm talking about letters similar to "B".

Muffet Wins Muffet Wins

Let me start with saying that I like how this looks.
I have a question though. As a spider Muffet has 8 limbs. Did you change it to 6 on purpose?

G3no responds:

yes, i ran out of space in putting more arms, putting all of them would have looked forced

Ami_Figma Ami_Figma

Is there something wrong with her neck? It looks crooked.
Also... the helmet(?) doesn't look right. I know there is perspective and all but it looks like the left side of it sticks close to the head and on the right there is extra room for hair.

Other than that it looks pretty nice.

Purple Panties Purple Panties

Is this just me or the outline looks like it was drawn with chalk?
When I look at this picture I feel like my eyesight has worsened. I'm not sure if that was your intention.
Beside that effect it would look alright,

StudioArkhein responds:

Actually, the brush I used is a standard in Clip Studio Paint called CHALK, so good eye there. Sorry for having destroyed your vision though, as it was merely an attempt at creating a more fresh and loose feel, as compared to my regular, solid inking brush, which can be a bit stodgy sometime. Thanks for the comment.