i fucked up my diet (SWF) i fucked up my diet (SWF)

I would say this animation is kind of charming and nostalgic for me and well... it is. Too bad you've gotten lazy at the end.
I see it's your first animation there so I'm waiting for another one.
You can create something cool. Don't discourage yourself.

ChickenLeggy responds:

thank you! this was a little test video cause i was having an artblock

The Return The Return

Let me review this animation as it plays along.

"The bar is their home"... Who are they? I mean if you're talking about the characters that appear on the screen I still don't know who they are.... This text is kind of unnecessary.

The girl comes back home(?) some dude is just looking what's outside through the window. He turns around WHOA! Snake eyes! Disinterested snake eyes but still.

"The threats are defeated"... Next scene: Shows possible threat. (I know character might not know about it but it could be portrayed better)

"People are active again".... What does it even mean?... I guess it's from your comics but It looks so weird to someone who don't even know what's going on... It feels a bit like end scene of season finale of some animated series.... I don't even know these characters... It's not a good concept for single animation... The story looks like it's ending an arc... and I didn't even know what it was about.

Some weird creatures... Another disinterested person... Red jumping mouse...

"We can all feel safe again"... Suuure. Who could argue that when you say it with such face expression?

Was it supposed to be creepy?

Well... there's not much happening and everything that is happening I don't care about... How could I? I don't feel connected to the characters. I don't know what's this about.
Also... if it's from your comics that means you make them. You can share it too.

Platonic love ½ (Sample-Muestra) Platonic love ½ (Sample-Muestra)

Why is all of the animation happening on the left side of the screen? And like... in a poster.
Judging by the text at the end this isn't the entire animation you're going to make with this song
BUT! Even if you want to give here for example a scene where someone comes into the shot from the right or something 20 seconds of weird camera shot is way too long... actually I'm not sure if any amount of time would be acceptable.

But hey, your art looks alright and thumbnail made me want to see what this animation is all about.
So yeah: you're pretty fine on the art department but think about how you want to present stuff too. From which angle, how far away etc

The Lost Signal SCP v0.23 The Lost Signal SCP v0.23

I can't help but imagine myself being on the creator's seat. Having an idea but crafting the game from scratch. Adding to the game and improving my skills in the process thinking that even if it's probably not that impressive from the outside every additional thing that I add and work makes me happy.

Even if SCP's itself weren't your creations, how you implement them in the game, how you make us experience them is up to you and this can be a lifetime project.

The "Mission guy" seems kind of odd. I mean we get to know about the mission in the first room and having a few possible places to check in between the first room and him makes you kind of think that you're supposed to look for the place you need to be, but what you really have to do to is to find this guy.

I played only the Mannequin and the Forest level before writing this review. I didn't finish the later.

In the Mannequin level, there were times I wasn't sure what I've observed/what I supposed to observe and mainly... what am I supposed to do. I must have overlooked my objective and when I get to the level I only remembered that the original is not aggressive and you can talk to it... But I didn't know what to do and I'm not sure if there's a way to check what is the objective. Apparently, I completed the level not knowing what I actually accomplished to be able to get out. It was probably my fault, but I wonder if having a way to check my objective wouldn't be good.

Being able to check my controls would be nice. I didn't even know I could run in this game... Well... I would figure it out if I would check buttons from the beginning...

Some may say that we should get more information on the SCP's in the game itself, but if I'm correct people who were used to test SCP's didn't know that much about them either.

Well... I think I can't review it fully subjectively and this is version 0.23 so I'll say it's cool.

FI-TER FI-TER

I found it kind of ironic that the first thing I noticed about FITER is that it doesn't FIT on the screen and top of the title is chopped off. Not sure if it's my browser fault though.

Some kind of information how to use and that you need to use the switching mechanic would be nice.

Well... it's was obviously made to fit on a phone screen so there comes this weird feeling that this isn't how we supposed to experience it. On the computer I mean.

The art ranges from a bit lacking to nice.

There isn't much to say about the gameplay. Kind of boring for me. I'm not really a fan of the fact that my character moves to the center automatically. When I'm on the right side of the screen and there is a path on the center my instinct tells me I need to go left, but what I have to do is to don't touch a thing. It's mildly frustrating.

In conclusion. I see potential in you to create a nice looking gaming app.

Rats Newgrounds Rats Newgrounds

This is terrible... Using anything other than slipper makes me feel like I'm only prolonging this experience.
Do you like doing the same thing over and over? Good, because you need to click a bunch of times on one rat/mouse and then you have to do it... times 200... per level.

Muffet Wins Muffet Wins

Let me start with saying that I like how this looks.
I have a question though. As a spider Muffet has 8 limbs. Did you change it to 6 on purpose?

G3no responds:

yes, i ran out of space in putting more arms, putting all of them would have looked forced

Ami_Figma Ami_Figma

Is there something wrong with her neck? It looks crooked.
Also... the helmet(?) doesn't look right. I know there is perspective and all but it looks like the left side of it sticks close to the head and on the right there is extra room for hair.

Other than that it looks pretty nice.

Purple Panties Purple Panties

Is this just me or the outline looks like it was drawn with chalk?
When I look at this picture I feel like my eyesight has worsened. I'm not sure if that was your intention.
Beside that effect it would look alright,

StudioArkhein responds:

Actually, the brush I used is a standard in Clip Studio Paint called CHALK, so good eye there. Sorry for having destroyed your vision though, as it was merely an attempt at creating a more fresh and loose feel, as compared to my regular, solid inking brush, which can be a bit stodgy sometime. Thanks for the comment.