Rats Newgrounds Rats Newgrounds

This is terrible... Using anything other than slipper makes me feel like I'm only prolonging this experience.
Do you like doing the same thing over and over? Good, because you need to click a bunch of times on one rat/mouse and then you have to do it... times 200... per level.

Boomerang Chang 2 Boomerang Chang 2

"-Hey, let's make a game in which enemies come from both sides but since you have a boomerang you can only shoot right.
-Why can't you just shoot left too?...
-The game is going to be more challenging this way, duh..."

Do we really have to cripple game characters to make games "more challenging"?

If I got it totally wrong and there's an actual reason why you can only shoot right I'd like to know it.
(And yes, I know that this is a continuation of the serie)

sushistory responds:

"-Hey, sure there is a reason."

Blind Typer Blind Typer

Why the "correct sound" plays only every other time?...
Also... some of the letters are impossible for me to distinguish when they're said in these voices(especially the woman's voice) I'm talking about letters similar to "B".

Cave of Bad Things Cave of Bad Things

Why does it have Flappy Bird controls and I can jump in the air indefinitely?

SyCx1 responds:

just how the gameplay was designed. the infinite jump is like samus' spin attack from the metroid games.

Resident Evil Ebola Resident Evil Ebola

It's obvious that a lot of effort was put into this game but... since it's not your first one... it has A LOT of flaws.
1. The screen is tiny... Game doesn't look bad but well... I can't really see it close enough.
2. You've put this much effort and still you've used random font from MS Paint? Or something that looks like it.
3. At the beginning it feels like cutscenes interrupt like every 10 seconds of the gameplay.
4. Controls... pick up with Enter and extra key for shooting upwards? Really?

MetaMike responds:

The font used was the closest to the resident evil games I could find, assuming you haven't played them btw. I actually had to search and download that font, also it varies depending on if you have the font downloaded or not. I notice a handful of different computers and such project their own font into the game so you may be seeing a different font from the one I used.

The screen being small is a valid complaint, that's something I've been thinking of enlarging but then again we all have the zoom function available as well.

Also you can skip the cutscenes at any point with Enter. It says it in game but perhaps I need to emphasize that more as well.

As for the controls I haven't had any complaints at all regarding that but enter does pretty much everything and W shoots upwards but you rarely have to shoot upwards so I can't see that being much of an issue. Thanks for the feedback.

Raccoon Rampage Raccoon Rampage

3D game on this site? Pretty rare.
Don't break the flow of the game every time someone accomplishes anything in this game. You can add the instructions on the go.
Also... what does rampage even do?

I Broke The Time I Broke The Time

Wow, the beginning music sounds a bit similar to Overworld theme from PC version of Rayman 2. Well, it could last a bit longer than 7 seconds looping forever though.
Concept is nice. Artwork and music aren't bad as well.
Keep up the good work.

Galactic Voyage Galactic Voyage

Your instruction about collecting red orbs really confused me at first I was like "I don't see any red orbs... I mean... the enemies are orbs and they leave red trail maybe I got it all wrong and these aren't enemies."
Don't call these barely visible red particles thah enemies drop "orbs"... they're not orbs... You could call them particles but you should really make them bigger first.

FrankJohnson responds:

Thanks for the criticism!

Fractured 4 Fractured 4

I actually felt like crying on the menu screen- great music.
I'm disappointed though. It could be such a good game if it went more into telling the story than disorienting puzzles. It's 4th installment of this game so you probably shouldn't change the mechanics of the game, but... Your music choice and artstyle in this game are on point. I would really like to play a game from you where you focus more on telling the story.
Keep up the good work.

CRAVEN CRAVEN

I personally don't like the tapping controls.

It looks kind of silly that the wolf absolutely has to howl every time it eats a bird. Beacause of it you can spawn a bunch of birds, find a wolf and look at the loop.

Night is impossible. You lose like 2 bird every second. Can you actually win this? Is there an ending... or goal? Or is it fully just Design Experiment? Because it lacks a reason.

Koobazaur responds:

Thanks for feedback!

The night is not winnable, its more a test to see how long you can survive (it really could have used a leaderboard at end). Tbh, that was kind of a last minute addition. I had the main day gampleay and everything working but being a small experimental title, I needed a way to "end" it somehow. So I threw that in as a bit of a stopgap / end goal (how long can you survive).